As part of our security community outreach efforts we are offering a complimentary 45 minute CTI strategy session to security professionals at organisations with over 50 employees.
This session will be facilitated by one of Australia & New Zealand's foremost threat intelligence experts. Our session facilitators have given keynote presentations on threat intelligence topics at major conferences like AusCERT, CyberCon, NZITF and Black Hat.
Please note: this session is not a sales call.
- Expert Insights. Gain valuable insights on your organisation's CTI context.
- Tailored Strategies. Learn how to develop a bespoke cyber threat intelligence strategy that aligns with your business objectives.
- Recommendations. We will provide some initial recommended next steps to further your CTI strategy, including relevant frameworks, tooling, methodologies, resources, and our own capabilities if relevant to your needs.
What We'll Cover
- Gain an initial insight into your current threat intelligence strategy.
- Interactive discussion on cutting-edge threat intelligence methodologies.
- General advice based on our experience working with similar organisations.
- Where possible, we will guide you toward next steps in achieving excellence with your CTI program.
Who It's For
- Senior security leaders, including those at the director and C-level.
- Threat intelligence team leaders and SOC Managers.
- Security and threat intelligence analysts.